2012年10月21日星期日

Christian Louboutin Outlet Onsale A 3096

Tony the

brother-in-law scores mediocre mediocre ability, plainness, his family is not as good as even mediocre. He had no background, no house, no car. The sister's mother arranged the work to let her go home, and in any case do not let my sister and this man together. Two like many senior couple, graduation, break up, a stay in the south, a return to the North. That sister, 22, brother-in-law 22.

is also, of this there is no next two each other,Tieguanyin, why should delay time, might as well make a clean break from this to find their own happiness,Red Tea.

Three years have passed, they rarely contact, did not meet,Chinese Tea, just birthday, my sister will receive the gift of the brother-in-law sent over, when Valentine's Day, the brother-in-law, order flowers delivered online sister office.

sister's age to 25, also has no boyfriend, his family began to worry, redoubling its efforts to arrange the presentations and the blind.

I know a few of them are very interested in the sister plus sister looks are good, where students have a lot of affection roles.

I do not know, and also follow the blind anxious, complaining that she does not know how to accept. But she always smiled and said, do not like, do not feel.

perhaps most will this end, both men faint, faint, until he disappeared from her memory, no longer appear in the life.

May of this year, my sister 26th birthday, she received a phone brother-in-law over the years few, he said only one:

you, come back to get married.

sister,Oolong Tea, brother-in-law let you go home to get married.

I do not know the sister was cry, but I cried. I know my tears are good for nothing, but I was crying mess. Two days ago in the school to see the sister state to be married. Simple words, once again gave me a huge impact. We enjoy chat night lying in bed, miss and helpless tears falling, those all suspicion and criticism, collapsing in front of the words,

level in a capital city, brother-in-law in the state-owned enterprises to do the middle sister, brother-in-law's help in a very good company to work, get married in October. Those who have not easy and difficult all at this time become full of happiness.

four years, for a man of nothing, I do not know what he experienced, do not know how he struggled from zero to the point, what makes him alone endured rain, so relaxed and convinced that again?

a beautiful young

four years, I finally understand why she frequently refused to others,tea, but also to go with youth and other copy of her happiness worth adhere. If a heart who can not walk into.

in such a confused, impetuous era, how much can withstand the stick?

my side, there are many years insist on people, I was one of them, I am grateful to fate I know you also hope that our future can be a result of love and happiness.

I Beckham, if interested, please plus QQ2510996846

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论